Author Guidelines

Authors should submit the manuscript that have been carefully proof read and polished. Authors are required to refer the JSCER manuscript template. This will ensure fast processing and publication. Acceptance or rejection notification will be sent to all authors through e-mail.

Open access articles whose publication is funded by payments that are made by authors, their institution or funding bodies, commonly known as Article Publishing Charges (APCs). As an open access journal with no subscription charges, a fee (Article Publishing Charge, APC) is payable by the author or research funder to cover the costs associated with publication. This ensures your article will be immediately and permanently free to access by everyone.

If the authors are not agree for the article processing charge then authors can withdraw their article and does not require to submit required documents to the journal. Author (s) can write to the journal during Article Submission for APC Waivers and Discounts if they are under the policy of JSCER Editorial Board.

There is No Publication Fee / No Article Review Fee /  No Editorial Processing Charges for regular articles, if accepted after peer review process.

  • Manuscript must be original and should not have been published previously anywhere.
  • Authors should follow the JSCER Manuscript format.
  • Manuscript must be written in English using MS-Word (doc or docx format only).
  • Only “Times New Roman” font should be used.
  • Manuscript should contain minimum of 5,10,15 pages.
  • Authors are required to sign the JSCER copyright transfer form, once the manuscript is accepted.
  • Paper submissions are normally acknowledged based on reviewer comments. In case the author do not receive any acknowledgment for a submitted paper, an email can be sent to
  • Fraudulent or significantly inaccurate statements form unethical behavior and are unacceptable.
  • The authors should confirm that their work is completely original, and if the work and/or words of others have been used, this fact has been appropriately cited. Plagiarism in all its forms founds unethical publishing conduct and is unacceptable. Submitting the same manuscript to more than one journal concurrently founds unethical publishing behavior and is unacceptable. Authors should not submit articles describing essentially the same re-search to more than one journal.
  • Authors should acknowledge the financial support and help/direction of others if appropriate.
  • Authors should provide the repudiation if appropriate.
  • Manuscripts should be submitted in JSCER Paper Format that can be downloaded from the Downloads Section of the website.
  • Publisher accept author files in .docx/.doc/.format.
  • Articles should be carefully checked and check before submission, after you have submitted your article you are unable to make any modifications to it during the review process. Even though if accepted, you a chance to make minor revisions after reviewers and before the final submission of your article.
  • Article submissions must contain no more than 20% of textual material published in other places by the same author or authors, and these other places must be acknowledged and cited; in other words, the remaining 80% of the article must be unique and paper to your current submission.