All submitted paper should be cutting edge, result oriented, original paper and under the scope of the journal that should belong to the Multidisciplinary science, management, engineering and technology area. Good quality plagiarism software/ tool (Turnitin / iThenticate) will be used to check similarity that would not be more than 30% including reference section. In the case of exclusion of references, it should be less than 5%.
All submitted author manuscripts will be screened for uniqueness and plagiarism check. It should also be well-known that authors are sole liable for any scientific delinquency including plagiarism in their manuscript. Therefore, publisher is not responsible for any scientific misconduct found in any published exploration of research manuscript. As a publisher we will monitor strict scientific guidelines and even withdraw any article at any time if scientific misconduct or errors occurred in any articles. If Publisher The journal is stringently beside any unethical act of copying or plagiarism in any form. Plagiarism is said to have occurred when large portions of a manuscript have been copied from existing previously published resources. All manuscripts submitted for publication to JSCER are cross-checked for plagiarism using Turnitin plagiarism software.
Exploit(s) in case of plagiarism in a published article and confirmed misconduct:
- A message or communication letter is sent to all other authors involved in which they are informed about the perpetrated act.
- Misconduct will intimate to Author’s University/ Department.
- JSCER Blacklisting of all Authors involved in the article, banning them to publish any content in future
- Plagiarized PDF of the article will no longer be available online.
- The initial PDF document will be replaced by a retraction note, JSCER policy follow the retraction of this article from other online indexing services.